Monday, July 1, 2013

My Daily Schedule

So, what do I do all day now that I'm at home?  That is a loaded question.  It all depends on the day and the time.  Remember my daily schedule?  Well, if not, here it is again...
I am supposed to start at 6 am, but I don't set an alarm.  My kids usually wake me up.  It is pretty rare that I wake up later than 6 am or 6:30 am.  I figure if I sleep longer than that, I can just adjust the schedule a touch.  As you can see there on the bottom of my schedule, "Rest is very, very important."  

Once I do get up, I try to remember to eat something, and then I do my first coffee enema of the day.  (From here on out, coffee enemas will now be known as my coffee breaks.  It just sounds better.)  

Why do I do the enemas you may ask? That is a good question.  I do them because the juices that I drink every day are so pure and healthy that they cause my organs and especially my liver to detox and release toxins into the body.  If these toxins are not eliminated quickly, too much stress is put on the body.  The caffeine in the coffee will trigger the liver to release serum toxins, and the coffee can also aid in flushing the toxins out at a quicker rate without disrupting the beneficial digestive flora in the intestines.  

For more information on coffee enemas see the following:   

After my coffee break, I rush to get breakfast ready.  For breakfast I have oatmeal and fruit.  I start the oatmeal right away.  After this I sort my meds for the day (I try to do it at night before bed, but the habit has not fully formed yet) , and I will start to wash and prepare my produce for the rest of the day.  While I wash and prep, I try to remember to take my pre-breakfast meds at the right time.  I usually don't have issues with this, but there are some days when I space it.  

Then I have my breakfast.  8 am is the normal time, but some days I run a little late.  I usually will eat my oatmeal with a banana just for it's sweetness.  I have to be careful with the bananas due to their high content of sugars.  Only one a day for me.  Some days I will put a touch of organic 100% pure maple syrup in my oatmeal, but only a touch.  Also, I must remember to take some meds mid-way through the meal.  If not, not a huge deal, but it works better if so.  

After breakfast, it's time to hurry.  I have a green drink I need to have at 9 am, a carrot/apple drink at 9:30 am, and another carrot/apple drink at 10 am.  Prepare the drink, wash the equipment, drink the juice, and then prepare the next drink. This can be very time demanding.  

Some people ask why I can't just prepare all of my drink all at once?  Well, the green drink is only good for about 10-15 minutes after being made.  The reason is because if you let it sit around it begins to breakdown and oxidize.  The enzymes that do so much to help you are no longer any good.  The carrot juice and the carrot/apple juice on the other hand is good for about 3-4 hours, but it is still recommended to make them fresh at every juicing because you do get more of the beneficial enzymes and nutrients your body so badly needs.  (Sometimes at this juicing I will juice for the 9:30am and 10am juicing at the same time since it is just 30 minutes apart, and they are the same juice after all...  Shh.  Don't tell anyone.)  

Now, I make fresh Hippocrates's soup every other day.  It's nice when I don't have to worry about the soup.  It isn't hard to make the soup.  It's just one more thing.  You basically just chop veggies, cover with water, and cook for two hours.  For the recipe, go here: http://www.treating-cancer-alternatively.com/Hippocrates-Soup.html.

After the soup, I may have time to sit for a few minutes, or it may be time to have my next coffee break.  It sounds funny, but I kinda of like my coffee breaks a lot now.  It is at least 15 minutes of uninterrupted rest in a sense.  You basically just lay there and do nothing, or in my case catch up on my Netflix or social networking, etc.  Also, don't forget to clean everything thoroughly.  By this I mean the supplies that I use for my coffee break.  (I forgot once in my tiredness, and I regretted it the next morning...)

Next, it is time for my 11 am carrot juice and meds.  Don't forget to wash and clean the juicer, and then, you can start to get lunch ready (baked potatoes, other veggies, etc.), and you may even have a couple of minutes to sit around and do nothing.  The nothing doesn't last for long because you may need to return phone calls, emails, or other important correspondence, and this is very important to keep up with real life stuff.  

Pretty soon you're ready for your noon green drink.  Get that ready, now wash the juicer, and it is almost time to get ready for your before lunch meds and lunch prep.  In between the meds and lunch prep, you can make a few more phone calls, schedule another appointment, and make another move on Words with Friends.

I usually eat lunch around 1 pm.  I have for sure a baked potato and some Hippocrates's soup.  If I feel up to it, I make a salad, fruit, or other veggie to go with it.  I like to have a variety of veggies, but sometimes you just go for the easy stuff to make it quick and easy.  Don't forget to take your meds both during and after your meal.

At 2 pm you have your next coffee break and next green drink.  I usually have the green drink first, and then the coffee break.  Once again wash everything up, and then get ready for your 3 pm carrot juice.

At this point, sometimes I cheat.  Since the 3 pm juice and the 4 pm juice are both carrot juice, I will juice just the once at 3 pm so I can have a little bit of a break.  This is usually the time that I can get the most done uninterrupted like my blogging, appointments, and house work, etc.  It doesn't hardly every happen, but if I were to get a nap in, this would be the time.

I have my next coffee break and juice scheduled for 5 pm.  Again i will sometimes cheat here since the 5 pm and the 6 pm juices are both carrot/apple juice.  If I'm good, I have juicing and coffee breaks all done before the boys get home, but this doesn't always happen.  This is a busy time with the boys getting home around 5:30 and getting dinner on the table.  Sometimes my coffee break doesn't happen until after 6 pm.  It all depends on the day.

Dinner for me is supposed to be around 6 pm, and I try to scarf it down as fast as possible so that I can spend the rest of the evening relaxing with the boys.  I have the last juice of the day (green of course) at 7 pm.  Bed time for the little guy is usually around 7:30 if he can hold out, and big brother goes to bed anytime between 7:30-8 pm.

Big brother is very persuasive in getting me to lay down with him at this time (maybe 50% of the time).  If this happens, he spends a good 15 minutes talking my ear off and playing in bed, but then we usually both fall to sleep pretty quickly after that.  I try not to really fall asleep so that I make sure I have some time to spend with the hubby.  After all he is just as important as the little guys.

My last coffee break of the day is scheduled for 9 pm, but it can sometimes not be until 9:30 or later depending on if I make it out of big brother's room on time.  My hubby is often with me for the last one, and we will usually watch a comedy together.  I like to laugh if possible during my coffee breaks.  It makes them seem like nothing when you laugh through them.

Last thing of the day is to get ready and go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is quite the schedule. The dedication that you are showing in doing this and the power to overcome this is amazing to me. I bet you feel like you are in your kitchen ALL day! I know I do, and that is just for Breakfast, lunch and then Dinner. Thanks for sharing what your day is like. I can not even imagine how you are fitting working in there. Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete